PUNCTURE

Just saw PUNCTURE last night, a truly moving drama centering on corruption in the medical system starring Chris "Captain America" Evans. I really really dug this movie. Its a roller coaster ride of emotion that will have you constantly wondering what will happen next. Shot right here in Houston (exceptionally so, I might add) and written by the lawyers who experienced it. If I have any complaints about it I'd say that the ending is a little lack luster but it plays well to the truth of the story and overall I can't be mad at a movie for telling the truth. If you liked films like Michael Clayton or A Civil Action you'll like this too. Its got a really small release so you might have to look a bit to find it but its worth searching out. Puncture gets a 3.5...out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts