THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL

I just saw THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! The new Wes Anderson movie has a lot to talk about and in all honesty, I don't know where to begin! In a nutshell, SEE IT! I could honestly gush for an hour about the visuals and the art direction and the cinematography or the story, which is honestly some of the finest and funniest writing I have ever seen in any film bar none, or the acting which is superb and brimming with fun cameos. It's like a dream to watch. It really reminds me of a lot of those classic comedies like Around the World in 80 Days or The Pink Panther or The Great Race Every frame(and I mean EVERY frame) of this film is so beautifully and carefully put together that every second of it looks like art. This is one I'll be watching at least once more in the theater as it's absolutely flawless! The Grand Budapest Hotel EARNS a PERFECT 5...out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts