MAN OF STEEL

I saw MAN OF STEEL last night! I must admit I originally had some reservations about this flick when I first heard about it but as of yesterday all those feelings have been put to rest. Man of Steel shows us Superman in a way that we haven't seen on the big screen and let me tell you, it's powerful. The character development is robust and the acting is fantastic on all fronts with Henry Cavill and Michael Shannon doing a truly remarkable job as Superman and Zod respectively. The action is intense and the story was rather involved describing both the story of Krypton and Superman's troubled youth and young adulthood. If I have any gripe at all, I would say it was a little bit... convenient at points and its a little long but overall I really liked it and I can't wait to see what happens next in this new Superman saga. Man of Steel gets a 4... out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts