FAST & FURIOUS 6

Saw FAST & FURIOUS 6 last night. Let me tell you, it was crazy! Cheesy one liners, big explosions, ridiculous stunts, badass cars, hardcore fist fights, a tank, and even more explosions! Everything a Fast and Furious movie should be. Don't get me wrong, this movie is by no means an acting tour de force nor will it win awards with its script writing because it was quite possibly penned by a 14 year old boy with ADHD with all the plot holes and points of implausibility but what do you really expect from this franchise at this point? This is just plain old fashioned late 90s style guy movie with 2013 grade special effects and I have got to say that I loved it. This is everything that a summer movie should be. As far as ranking in the F&F franchise goes, I would place this one as being maybe the third best right after F&F 2. High praise indeed! Overall, I say this is a great popcorn flick that is perfect for just a fun evening with friends. Grab a couple cold ones and check it out if you can. Fast and Furious 6 gets a 4... out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts