GONE GIRL

Wow, I just saw GONE GIRL y'all. I'll come right out and say it because I really can't say too much without giving anything away, it's flat out awesome! The movie, based on a best selling novel by Gillian Flynn, stars Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike as Nick and Amy Dunn and tells an engrossing tale of deception and intrigue based around the sudden disappearance of Amy from the family home in small town Missouri.

 In short YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE! It's THE best psychological thriller I have seen since something like The Usual Suspects or American Psycho. Affleck and Pike are stellar together and the entire cast surrounding them is equally impressive (yes, even Tyler Perry). This movie is like an onion with layers that keep you on edge and wondering what's going to happen next minute after minute. The movie is over 2 hours and it still had me wondering, "WHAT'S NEXT?!" like I said, you have to see this movie! It's skyrocketed to the top of my must see list for this year and it'll probably be something I'll be looking to see again. Gone Girl gets to coveted 5... out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts